1. First name? Howard Middle name: not telling
2. Were you named after anyone? Nope.
3. Do you wish on stars? Shooting stars, yes.
4. When did you last cry? When I saw how many questions were on this thing.
5. Do you like your handwriting? Urp. Why do you think I type everything?
6. What is your favorite lunch meat?
7. What is your birth date? not telling
8. What is your most favorite album/CD? The ones I make myself of my favorite tunes. If I had to pick a commercial CD, I suppose it would be the Eagles' greatest hits CD. Or Abbey Road.
9. Favorite Jewelry not counting wedding ring: I only own two: a sliver Florentine ring with a light blue star sapphire, and a gold ring with a teardrop ruby.
10. Do you have a journal? Not really. What I would normally put in a journal I'll email to friends & family, and post in LJ. But there isn't one stash which says it all.
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Never. Does anyone? How rude!
12. What are your nicknames? howeird. How (as in "Me know how, me just want chance")
13. Would you bungee jump? Not in this lifetime.
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No, I untie my shoes just for the hell of it.
15. Do you think that you are strong? Yes, but I use a good deodorant.
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Chip Mint. German Chocolate Cake is a close second, if it's made with semi-sweet ice cream.
17. Shoe Size? 11
18. Red or pink? Blue.
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I'm taking vitamin B-12, but I can't remember why. And too often I fail to see what is right in front of me.
20. What do you miss most? My virginity. I seem to have lost it somewhere.
21. Do you want everyone you send this to send it back? What, is this part of that catch-and-release program?
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Wearing denim cut-offs, black New Balance basketball shoes.
23. What are you listening to right now? The voices. Right now they are giggling obnoxiously as they make me write these things.
24. Last thing you ate? A small bag of unsalted trail mix. It should have been grapes or an orange, but I forgot to hit the farmer's market this weekend.
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Burnt Sienna.
26. What is the weather like right now? Gorgeous! Had a nice bike ride this afternoon.
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? The nice woman who handles my company's hardware account.
28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? She is my ideal woman.
30. Favorite Drink? Iced Mocha
31. Favorite Sport? Tonsil Hockey.
32. Hair Color? This week, what little hair I have is black.
33. Eye Color? Algae pool Brown
34. Do you wear contacts? No, I have better than 20-20 vision. Wear reading specs, though.
35. Favorite Food? Dessert: Black Forest cake. Real Food: Lobster
36. Last Movie You Watched? DVD: Muppets From Space Theater: I can't remember.
37. Favorite Day of the Year? April Fools Day. January-December Fools Days too, now that you mention it. The Ides of November.
38. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy Endings.
39. Summer or winter? Summer
40. Hugs OR Kisses? Yes, thank you. And please don't stop.
41. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? see #35
42. Who is Most Likely to Respond? Paramedics
43. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? The Bush Administration
44. What Books Are You Reading? A couple of Perl programming textbooks, Spider Robinson's anthology User Friendly. Have a ton of books on order, thanks to farmount
45. What's On Your Mouse Pad? My mouse, you idiot.
46. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? I went to church. The Church of Monday Night Football. Also watched some of CNN's hurricane Rita coverage.
47. Favorite Smells? Cinnamon buns cooking. Vanilla. Jasmine.
48. Favorite Sounds?
49. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles
50. What's the farthest you've been from home? Been all around the world. Geographically the furthest would be somewhere over India. Culturally it was the hills north of Nan province, Thailand.
51. Who sent this to you? Plucked from scendan
52. What do you want for your Birthday or Christmas? Don't do Christmas. For my birthday I want True Love. But I'll settle for True Lust.
53. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Corolla
54. What kind of car do you want to drive? Prius
55. What is one thing most people probably don't know about you? Well if I said, then they would know it, wouldn't they?