- Sat, 16:19: RT @ScienceCalendar: June 5, 1965-Birthday of astronomer Mike Brown, discovered Eris, which used to be considered the tenth planet.
- Sat, 16:20: @ScienceCalendar says tomorrow is @plutokiller's birthday. :-)
- Sat, 16:30: It is coming down in torrents. And in San Jose.
- Sat, 21:57: http://www.flickr.com/photos/how3ird/5798991274/ a piece of ancient history
- Sun, 09:48: @GeorgeTakei is this your shop? :-) http://t.co/JUhprRK
- Sun, 12:02: The "it will take an hour" installation is now at an hour and a half. :-(
After breakfast I got in the car and punched in CVS, and it showed me one not too far which I had never been to. Turns out the trip there got me a…
Breakfast was a banana and half the bowl of watermelon. Then I took that bowl, the cantaloupe bowl and honeydew bowls and the little container of…
The usual breakfast,and some time watching Twitch streams. Unloaded the dryer. Treated the aquarium again. Changed the filters again. The water is…