- Tue, 17:50: Ripping Tom Lehrer Revisited.
- Tue, 17:52: Been trying to buy an ipod classic 30G for ~ $50 on eBay. Keep getting outbid in the final seconds. OK, walk away when limit is reached.
- Tue, 17:53: RT @ScienceCalendar: June 15, 1752-Benjamin Franklin performed his famous kite experiment, proving that lightning is a form of electricity.
- Tue, 23:36: Ripping Gordon Lightfoot, which is redundant. Saw him in concert once, he was ripped then too.
- Wed, 08:50: Ripping Reba. Tolerate the sloppy country style for the tunes and lyrics. I could cover half her songs.
- Wed, 09:54: Would you lie for me? Is that the truth?
- Wed, 09:55: Meatloaf in the CD drive, and I'm all out of ketchup.
- Wed, 10:44: Ass burgers. Did I mis-hear the name of a medical condition?
Showered in the guest bathroom because the instructions said wait 24 hours before loading up the soap dispenser in the main shower. Got a call from…
Well, not really, just one, which happened yesterday and it was so epic I completely forgot to journal about it. When I got home from the mattress…
All my plans to stay an extra day at Morro Bay were derailed by the weather report for tomorrow, which was for colder, cloudy, possibly rain along…