- Thu, 13:02: RT @KNBR: Congrats @SFGiants pitcher Matt Cain on 1,000 career strikeouts! Leave Matt a message! http://t.co/W7t3pc4
- Thu, 16:57: Local Wal*Mart is now 50% groceries. Tiny produce section, no meat/fish dept, but mega everything else.
- Thu, 17:01: Contract job offer surprised me.
- Thu, 17:03: Branches of Unplanned Parenthood are popping up all over the red states. Watch for the neon coat hanger.
- Thu, 17:05: Massage, check. Manicure, check. Wal*Mart, check. New job security check, check. Callbacks tonight.
- Thu, 17:24: Pickle taste test fail - maybe ready in a month.
- Thu, 22:55: Auditions over, dinner et, cats fed, time to journalize
- Fri, 08:54: Harmonic HR says accept the Tivo contract, so I did. Planned start date, July 7. With luck I can still watch the shuttle launch at NASA/Ames
- Fri, 08:55: RT @AngelaRuggiero: Headed to the royal wedding of HRH Prince Albert II of Monaco-5 time Olympian and IOC Member 2 wed South African Oly ...
- Fri, 08:56: Nice 2 have all the pending decisions decided.
Got up and dressed in plenty of time for my 9:30 am appointment with the contractor. But he didn't show up or respond to my text. Will call another…
Up with the alarm at 8, out of bed by 9. Spook wanted to stay on the bed with me but the covers were all lumped up. Collected all the trash bags and…
Spook started the night curled up next to me, but that didn't last long. Got up with the alarm as planned, banana breakfast and morning drugs,…