Long day, much done, even more not done or relegated to the "after my trip" to-do list.
( Collapse )
- Signed my lease renewal
- Paid the rent
- Took light rail to the Great Mall§
- Bought the AM/FM mini-radio I'd had my eye on
- Bought a mini short wave radio I hadn't had my eye on
- Bought squeeze bags for my trip¥
- Bought a travel pack at the Samsonite storeß
- Decided not to buy any more clothing for the trip. It's cheaper in Thailand, & I expect to lose more of my tummy there.
- Did not find a belt without metal in it for the trip. Remembered I had one at home.
- Hooked up a new filter/aerator in the fish tanks
- Replaced a missing valve cap on one of the car's tires
- Unclogged one of the windshield washer ports
- Discovered that Domino can now launch herself over the patio wall, despite a planter with cacti on top of said wall
- Lined up my three travel packs side by side, tried them on, looked them over and decided to take the one pyrzqxgl recommended§§
- Decided to use the National Bowling Stadium fanny pack for my camera's flash cards, batteries and USB adapter. Also decided to take my flash along.¥¥
- Changed the catbox
- Read a few more chapters in In Conquest Born. Hope to finish this before my trip.
- Organized my belt drawer.
- Discovered I do not own a belt without any metal in it, after all.
- Printed labels for postcards I will send on my trip. Learned more about Microsoft Word 2003 Mail Merge than I ever wanted to know.
( Collapse )