1) Do you like blue cheese?
2) Have you ever smoked heroin?
3) Do you own guns?
No, but I am a former NRA sharpshooter and still sometimes go to the range and use their guns to put small holes very close together in pieces of paper.
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
6) Last commercial jingle you heard?
The jingle of change in my pocket
7) Favorite Christmas song?
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water or Crystal Lite
9) Can you do push ups?
10) Can you do a chin up?
Yup. I'm heavy, but my arms & upper body are very strong
11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My star sapphire collection
12) Favorite hobby?
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Two fender benders
14) Do you have ADD?
Look! A hummingbird!
15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
I sound too much like my father
16) Middle name?
Was a mistake. I only use it on official documents
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
Look! A hummingbird!
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
The only thing I bought yesterday was the salad bar lunch at Sizzler because I had a $5-off coupon.
19)Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Crystal Lite, water, seltzer with fresh-squeezed lime
20) Current worry?
Spending > Income
21) Current hate right now?
22) Did you get flowers for Valentine's Day?
No, I Got Lucky
23) How did you bring in the New Year?
With a bunch of recently hypnotized friends at farmount's
24) Where would you like to go?
Thailand again, with side trips to Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam. Belize. Costa Rica. Galapagos. NOLA. Hawaii.
25) Name three people who will complete this?
26) Do you own slippers?
Yes, furry, look like bear claws. I rarely wear them
27) What shirt are you wearing?
Orange and green striped button-down short sleeved
28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
No, I keep sliding off the bed.
29) Can you whistle?
Hardly at all since getting dentures
30) Favorite color?
31) Would you be a pirate?
32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
None. My voice is too powerful for the shower.
33) Favorite girl's name?
34) Favorite boy's name?
Don't have one
35) What's in your pocket?
Keys, wallet, coins, breathsavers, comb, snot rag
36) Last person who made you laugh?
Co-worker, talking about Marketing vs. QA vs. Engineering reactions to a bug I reported
37) Best bed sheets as a child? The clean ones?
Usually plain white cotton. Sometimes generic flower print. Sometimes flannel.
38) Worst injury you've ever had?
Torn meniscus in my knee, arthroscopic surgery - took 18 months to recover fully
39) Do you love where you live?
No. Plan on moving as soon as I can afford it and apartment prices become more sane
40) How many TVs do you have in your house?
Three. Livingroom HD, bedroom 27" CRT, computer room Sony 15" CRT
41) Who is your loudest friend?
Probably my new friend Walter The Giant
42) How many dogs do you have?
43) Does someone have a crush on you?
I sure hope not.
44) What is your favorite song of all time?
Satri Ti Loke Lüm (Woman The World Forgot)
From a 1970's movie, I don't remember the name of the movie or the singer or the composer, but I have it on tape/CD
45) What is your favorite book?
The Princess Bride
46) What is your favorite candy?
47) Favorite Sports Team?
48) What song do you want played at your funeral?
Still Gonna Die by Shel Silverstein
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Looking at hookers' profiles on Craig's List
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Oooh! There's still a small piece of Scharffen-Berger 82% on the night table!